Two Cub Soccer players took part in Loyola’s Signing Day ceremony this morning (Mar. 26) inside Otero Lecture Hall, committing to NCAA Division III schools to pursue higher education and further their athletic careers.
Senior defender Christian Locateli ’19, the 2018-19 Mission League Defensive MVP, signed his NLI with UC Santa Cruz and will play for the Banana Slugs and head coach Michael Runeare, while midfielder Nico Mancilla signed with the University of Redlands to compete for the Bulldogs and head coach Ralph Perez.
Locateli and Mancilla are two of eleven Loyola seniors who participated in Signing Day, joined by:
- Hunter Ballard: SMU (Football)
- Speed Fry: UC Berkeley (Football)
- Sebastian Kuhr: Florida Southern (Soccer)
- Colin Hawkins: Trinity College (Lacrosse)
- Kaiser Fry: Trinity College (Lacrosse)
- Will Kupiec: MIT (Lacrosse)
- Will Parducci: Babson (Lacrosse)
- Cam Bieler: St. John’s (Lacrosse)
- Konnor Paris: UCSB (Track & Field)
Congratulations to all of our Cubs on their commitments!